A booking fee is depending on the type of service and number of pieces you would like to view. After you book a visit, one of our team members will contact you to set a meeting. The date and time will depend on the availability of our art promoters and framers.
If you purchase products online, the delivery fee within the UK is free.
Most of our orders are delivered within 3 working days from purchase, pending availability and credit verification. Once your order is delivered, we estimate that you will receive your order within 5 days of its delivery date.
Delivery times may vary, but we work hard to get you your order as soon as possible. Please note, we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
We are unable to deliver to P O Boxes.
After you placed an order you can return it within 14 days for any reason. The items packaging, however, must be complete, unused, and undamaged. If this is not the case we will reserve the right to deduct what is owed up to the complete amount.
We cannot automatically exchange items. Should you wish to exchange, send us an email, and one of our team members will respond in regards to return policies.
For service purchases:
• When you buy from us, our representative will give you a cancellation request form which
specifies your purchase details and cancellation rights. If you haven’t received a form,
please contact us directly.
• You can contact us by phone or e-mail to provide us with your purchase details.
• After we have dealt with your request, we will contact you to schedule a delivery to collect
our products. We will refund your purchase within 7 working days from the cancellation
For online purchases:
• In your package you’ll find a cancellation form.
• You can contact us by phone or email to provide us with your purchase details.
• Enter the amount and the items you’ll be returning in the “Amount returned” section and
then include the “return code”.
• Return the package, with the cancellation form, preferably with a service that provides a
tracking number or another type of proof of shipment. Make sure that the package has
Please note: The shipping cost is deducted from the refunded purchase amount. No
shipping charge is made if the items you received were damaged and/or incorrectly
delivered. Your refund will be automatically deposited to your bank account within 30 days.
When returning an item please make sure that:
• You don’t tamper with the original packaging.
• The item is in its original packaging.
• All labels and cards remain attached to the item.
• The item is placed in a box or envelope.
• Our return address is clearly marked.
• You have correctly filled out the cancellation form.
Your payment with us is processed quickly and safely through Stripe Payment Services. The payment options are as follows:
You don’t need to do much to keep your framed painting in its pristine condition.
All of our paintings are delivered dry and varnished. A simple moist cloth can be used to gently wipe off any house dust.
Do not rub the painting vigorously.
Always keep it indoors and in a dry place.
Frame mouldings are made from durable materials and painted with a resistant paint. Before using any cleaning materials, make sure that they are suitable for wood furniture cleaning.
Oil and acrylic paintings do not need to kept behind glass or a mount.
The proper way to frame paintings is simply to stretch them on top of four wooden bars that are connected into a square shape. The stretched canvas is then is fitted and attached to the frame.
certificate of authenticity
All paintings from the Art Association collection will come with a certificate of authenticity.
Although the paintings from the commercial and gloss collections are handmade, they are done by commission and they have been made for commercial distribution. These are replicas and not one-off original pieces, and therefore they do not come with a certificate of authenticity.
For questions and/or complaints you can contact Customer Service via the details given below.
We strive to answer your emails on business days within 24 hours.